Saturday, March 22, 2008
Buttercup have eye infection and now Choc Chip as well!!
21 march 08

Oh my god!! came back on wed night(19 march) aft work..
and realize that there was this watery milky colour discharge on buttercup's left eye..so called the vet but they were closed.. manage to contact thru the emergency num..and was told to use tea to clean her eye and use eye mo to drop 2-3X daily..it is getting better.. no more discharge.. just a bit reddish on the eye lid..so i ask again this morning if i should continue.. was told to only clean the eye once..and if it does not persist i dun have to go down to the clinic.. PHEW!! was happy.. tat it was not so serious.. but for the shock of my life...!!

my sis called mi and mention tat choc chip too have the infection!!
oh my god.. but lucky i taught my sis how to clean..as i have tot of leaving buttercup at home.. but still brought her wif mi..as i tot no one would be able to help mi when my sis is not at home..but my mom did help to clean choc chip's eye.. but choc chip disliked to be handled.. lucky my mom is willing to do it for mi as i'm usually off to my bf house on weekends..if not i think i have to go back home to stay... (^V^)
posted by mabel at 1:46 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment


About Me
Name: mabel
Gender: Female
Age : count yourself(15/09/85)
Zodiac : Virgo
Likes : freedom, fun, animals, sleeping till late hours, comics, reading, chocolate, curry, fried chicken, cheese, winnie the pooh, slacking all day long,and many more... if i do continue.. i guess it will take a long time.. :)
Hates : anything that is dirty, bugs, insects, cockroach(anything belonging to the term PEST), nagging, anything that is interfering my life, liars, hypocrites, smokers, rude fellows and some others that have not came to mind as i have only live that long!! :P
Previous Post
Archives
Links