Wednesday, July 9, 2008
My rabbits are on Bunspace!!
9 july 2008

It has been a couple of months since my last post.Recently i saw a post about bunspace and went to check it out.pretty cool site!! it is meant for rabbits and only rabbits user(of course the owners do the typing, it would be cute to imagine
my rabbits being able to do so.)

Anyway i made all 3 rascals a profile but i did not manage to get the link(a very nice one which they create to put on blog or websites).I forgotten when i last saw it, I'm really absent minded!! so their profile will be at my links.
do come and view if you guys are free and remember to leave a carrot or more for my rascals (^V^)
posted by mabel at 4:01 PM -
1 Comments:
  • At November 16, 2008 at 10:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    hi, i recently saw your post on singapore pets channel and saw that you are looking for a ragdoll. i am looking for one too. have you got yours? do you mind if you share your contacts with me? i.e. which pet shop to get from. you could sms me at 97554343. thanks.

     
Post a Comment


About Me
Name: mabel
Gender: Female
Age : count yourself(15/09/85)
Zodiac : Virgo
Likes : freedom, fun, animals, sleeping till late hours, comics, reading, chocolate, curry, fried chicken, cheese, winnie the pooh, slacking all day long,and many more... if i do continue.. i guess it will take a long time.. :)
Hates : anything that is dirty, bugs, insects, cockroach(anything belonging to the term PEST), nagging, anything that is interfering my life, liars, hypocrites, smokers, rude fellows and some others that have not came to mind as i have only live that long!! :P
Previous Post
Archives
Links